Terms & Conditions, Return policy
1. Before using the montresorshop.com website (SIA "MSM & KO", registration Nr. 40103640473), please read these terms and conditions of use of the montresorshop.com website (hereinafter - the conditions).
2. By visiting the montresorshop.com website or using the published information about the product and the provision of services, you personally or the person you represent, if you act on its behalf, agree to these terms.
3. In case you do not agree to these terms, we ask you not to visit or use the montresorshop.com website, and also not to use the services offered and the information included on the site.
4. We inform that the purpose of processing the entered information (including data of individuals) on the montresorshop.com website is to provide the services indicated on the website and to provide assistance while using the montresorshop.com website.
6. From the moment you start using the montresorshop.com website or perform any activities on the site, it is considered that you have become familiar with the conditions at the time of use and will comply with them. It is the duty of each user of the Internet site to regularly re-read the conditions in order to keep abreast of the changes introduced. If you do not agree to the terms, then it is prohibited to use the montresorshop.com website.
7. Registered users of the montresorshop.com website have the right to use the provided opportunities and services at the prices that are valid at the time of providing the service. SIA "MSM & KO" has the right, at its discretion, to change prices at any time and / or create new paid services. On the montresorshop.com website, all prices for goods are indicated including VAT 21%.
8. In order to become a registered user of the montresorshop.com website, you must follow the established order of registration on the montresorshop.com website.
9. The site user agrees to receive information from the montresorshop.com site on various current events, if the user, as a subject of personal data, has given free and unequivocal consent (except for cases in which sending news to the user occurs on a different legal basis).
10. SIA "MSM & KO" is not responsible for any costs and damages arising from the use of the site montresorshop.com.
Use of the services offered by the website montresorshop.com
11. You must always act in accordance with the established procedure on the montresorshop.com website.
12. Do not use published information on the montresorshop.com website for malicious purposes. The services offered by the website montresorshop.com can only be used in accordance with existing regulations. SIA "MSM & KO" has the right to stop or terminate the provision of services if at the time of ordering the conditions of the montresorshop.com website are not met.
13. The website montresorshop.com publishes the content and description of the goods, as well as any other information that is considered the property of SIA "MSM & KO".
14. In connection with the use of services, SIA "MSM & KO" has the right to send messages and reminders about the services started, which are not finished, and other information to the e-mail address entered when ordering in order to improve the quality of the services provided. Also SIA "MSM & KO" has the right to send information about new products, promotions and discounts of montresorshop.com and partners of SIA "MSM & KO" cooperation. You have the right to refuse to receive news messages by editing this information in your user profile; unsubscribe from receiving news by clicking on the appropriate link in the news or sending a request to email@example.com.
15. If you are a registered user of montresorshop.com, but for some reason you want to delete your profile, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering goods and privacy protection at the site montresorshop.com
17. Starting to place an order for the goods, confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of delivery of goods.
19. An additional charge may be calculated for packing an order (for example, a plastic bag), which will be indicated in the final invoice sent to the customer.
21. Any disputes arising from the above conditions or services, or related to them, will be considered in accordance with the established requirements of the regulations.
22. The right to all intellectual property on the montresorshop.com website belongs only to SIA „MSM & KO”. In the case of violations of these rights, the perpetrator will be held accountable in accordance with the established requirements of the regulations.
23. For information on how to contact SIA „MSM & KO”, look at the website montresorshop.com in the section “Contacts”.
24. When concluding a distance contract, i.e. when making a purchase in the online store montresorshop.com, you can use the right to cancel and unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving of the goods. The right of cancellation does not apply to legal persons.
25. You have the right, during the using of your right to cancel, to try the relevant product in order to ensure that it meets your needs and desires, without removing or damaging the price and designation of the marking. Remember that during the period of using the right to cancel, you have the right to use the product as much as it is necessary to check the goods (exactly to the extent that this could be done before purchasing the goods in a regular store).
27. Please fill out the return form carefully, providing all the necessary information so that we can quickly find your order. In the case of inaccurate data, we have the right to accept the cancellation from the date when all data were updated.
28. The application for cancellation is accepted from the moment you fill out the form, and you will receive confirmation to the specified e-mail address.
29. The return of the goods can be made within 14 days by mail to the address of SIA "MSM & KO", Dumbrāja iela 18 k-2 - 51, Rīga, LV-1067. You must also attach the purchase documents. The postage of returning the goods is covered by the buyer.
30. If, within 14 days after we receive the application for cancellation, we have not received the goods which you refused, then the application for cancellation will be cancelled.
31.By using the right to cancel, you are responsible for the use of the goods that goes beyond the intended purpose of checking the goods, for the use of the goods during the term of the right to cancel, which is not compatible with the principle of good faith, as well as for reducing the cost, quality and safety of the goods.
32. If you have used the right to cancel, online store montresorshop.com is obliged as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the returned goods, return the money to the bank account specified in the return form.